Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Jay Conrad Levinson — Author, Father of Guerrilla Marketing
Guerrilla Marketing: How to Make Big Profits from Your Small Business
In this interview, you will learn:
- What Guerrilla Marketing is...and what it isn't
- The 11 things that Guerrilla marketers do that non-Guerrillas don't do
- A critical weapon for your Guerrilla arsenal (and it only takes 5 minutes to
- Surefire strategies for determining the right Guerrilla Marketing tools for
- Jay's favorite Guerrilla Marketing weapons, and how to implement them
- How to balance the demands of Guerrilla Marketing with the joys of life
outside of work
- And more!
Jay Conrad Levinson is the father of Guerrilla Marketing and the author of the Guerrilla Marketing series of books. Guerrilla Marketing is the best known marketing brand in history and has been named one of the 100 best business books ever written, with over 21 million copies sold. His Guerrilla concepts have influenced marketing so much that his books appear in 62 languages and are required reading in MBA programs worldwide.
A winner of first prizes in all the media, Jay has been part of the creative teams for such brands as the Marlboro Man, the Pillsbury Dough Boy, Tony the Tiger, the Jolly Green Giant and many others. Additionally, Entrepreneur Magazine calls Jay "One of the foremost business marketing experts in the world."
click to listen