Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Greg Hatcher — Author, Owner/CEO Hatcher Agency
Outrageous Service: The Art of Separating Yourself from the Competition
In this interview, you will learn:
- What is “outrageous service” and how to integrate it into any business
- How to turn a complaint call into a positive customer experience
- Secret stealth strategies for providing OUTRAGEOUS service...EVERY time!
- What you can do today to start providing outrageous service
- The #1 way to enhance relationships with your customers
- Who else you should be providing outrageous service to...and why
- Surefire strategies for increasing revenue through outrageous service
- And more!
Greg is the owner and CEO of the Hatcher Agency, the largest employee benefits insurance agency in Arkansas. Greg worked for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield from the age of 22 to age 28 where he was a top salesman six years in a row. At the age of 28 he started his insurance agency from scratch and in three years built it into the largest agency of its kind in Arkansas. Greg has been the top producing health insurance agent in his state for 18 consecutive years.
His performance outside the insurance business is equally impressive. Greg has written 2 books, 55 Steps to Outrageous Service and Between the Ears: How to Think Like a Champion. Greg serves as the founder and chairman of the Little Rock Marathon, the founder and chairman of Arkansas High School Wresting, and the founder and chairman of the Mighty Bluebirds Youth Sports Organization. He has also served as president of his Rotary Club and on the boards of the Baptist Health Foundation and the Arthritis Foundation. Recently he was named Alma College's distinguished alumni, the highest award given to an alumnus and he was also inducted into the Alma College Sports Hall of Fame.
click to listen